How to setup job requisition flow in Recruiterflow?Last Updated: May 17, 2019
Job requisition templates can be used to get approvals from someone in the organization before you open a job. These approvals are saved and thus a record is created for job open approvals and their conditions.
To setup job requisitions, here are the steps you should follow.
- Talk to support to get job requisition feature enabled in your account. There are no additional charges to access this feature.
- Go to Job Settings on the settings page.
- Create a job requisition form template. You can pick different fields and their value type. See the image here for reference.
- Once you have created a template, it will be visible to you on the jobs page. When you click on "Add New Requisition" you can pick the template of the requisition and send it to a team member for approval.
- The approver will get an email to approve or reject the requisition. The approver can approve or reject with notes that you can see.
- All the past requisitions created are in the view requisitions section.